Day 11 Sunday 29 April 2012 tasks are to read two eBooks about creating eBooks.
The eBook Cycle by Daniel Sumner is 33 pages long and presented in a way that makes extremely easy reading – making a
great reference example of what an eBook should look like.
Operation eBook by Paula Brett is more than twice as long at 68 pages and comes with a number of worksheets.
I found this tougher going – perhaps because it included step by step instructions about what to do interspersed with examples from previous students.
Summary of time spent for the day:
- 2 minutes creating MP3 audio files
- 3 minutes listening to audio files while out walking
- 15 minutes making notes of days activities (to help me rinse and repeat later)
- 60 minutes watching videos and doing the days work including blog posts
- 0 minutes sorting out technology problems
Summary of time spent on One Month Mentor to date:
- 87 minutes creating MP3 audio files
- 180 minutes listening to audio files while out walking
- 185 minutes making notes of days activities (to help me rinse and repeat later)
- 952 minutes watching video and doing the days work
- 195 minutes sorting out technology problems