Day 12 Monday 30 April 2012 tasks involve researching and learning as much about our chosen niche as possible.
This is the start of a number of open ended tasks – spending as little or as much time you choose to invest. The more time spent, the more you will understand your chosen niche.
Sites to research for relevant material include Amazon, Clickbank, eBay and Google – definitely not a 5 minute job!
John suggested spending 6 to 10 hours doing this research.
Too much for me in one day, so I’ve started to fall behind in my ‘daily’ tasks.
Needing to spend so much time, I’m starting to worry whether I have chosen a niche that is going to be successful for me – more prevarication.
So I decided I would wait for the next days training material before spending more than an hour or two on research.
Summary of time spent for the day:
- 2 minutes creating MP3 audio files
- 6 minutes listening to audio files while out walking
- 60 minutes making notes of days activities (to help me rinse and repeat later)
- 60 minutes watching videos and doing the days work including blog posts
- 0 minutes sorting out technology problems
Summary of time spent on One Month Mentor to date:
- 89 minutes creating MP3 audio files
- 186 minutes listening to audio files while out walking
- 245 minutes making notes of days activities (to help me rinse and repeat later)
- 1012 minutes watching video and doing the days work
- 195 minutes sorting out technology problems
Do far, I’ve only spend one hour on research – so I’m falling behind by about 8 hours.