Day 13 Tuesday 1 May 2012 tasks are to source as much PLR material as possible.
John suggested using Warrior Special Offers, resale Rights Fortune and PLR Monthly as good places to find PLR to buy.
Unfortunately my experience buying PLR has not been good. Whether I’ve spent a few or lots of $ I’ve been spectacularly unimpressed with the quality.
I have many, many gigabytes of PLR that’s been sitting around taking up disk space because I couldn’t in good conscience bring myself to offer it to my prospect or customers – even with a major rewrite.
John does explain that I need to use the PLR material in the right way – something clearly I haven’t yet been able to do – and he will explain what to do over the next few days.
The WSO PLR in John’s example cost $27.
PLR Fortune costs $27 or $47 a month
PLR Monthly costs $17 a month or a one-off $97
The need to source ‘as much PLR material as possible’ unfortunately pushed me to decide to wait and learn more before jumping in and spending $. For now I’ve decided to search through the PLR material I already have.
Summary of time spent for the day:
- 2 minutes creating MP3 audio files
- 6 minutes listening to audio files while out walking
- 10 minutes making notes of days activities (to help me rinse and repeat later)
- 30 minutes watching videos and doing the days work including blog posts
- 0 minutes sorting out technology problems
Summary of time spent on One Month Mentor to date:
- 91 minutes creating MP3 audio files
- 192 minutes listening to audio files while out walking
- 255 minutes making notes of days activities (to help me rinse and repeat later)
- 1042 minutes watching video and doing the days work
- 195 minutes sorting out technology problems
I’m now falling even further behind – needing to spend maybe $27 to $97 plus time looking through all of the material.
So I guess I’m now about 15 hours behind.