Day 14 Wednesday 2 May 2012 and we’re back to straight forward practical tasks that I find easy.
The first task was to download and install OpenOffice – nothing for me to do as I already use this to produce PDF’s versions
of documents I have created in word (2002 version that doesn’t have pdf feature)
Although the rest of the days tasks are easy I can’t do any of them until I have caught up on work I should have completed over the last few days:
Editing PLR to create my own product, choosing a product name, buying a relevant domain name and ordering graphics.
Summary of time spent for the day:
- 10 minutes creating MP3 audio files
- 14 minutes listening to audio files while out walking
- 15 minutes making notes of days activities (to help me rinse and repeat later)
- 15 minutes watching videos and doing the days work including blog posts
- 0 minutes sorting out technology problems
Summary of time spent on One Month Mentor to date:
- 101 minutes creating MP3 audio files
- 206 minutes listening to audio files while out walking
- 270 minutes making notes of days activities (to help me rinse and repeat later)
- 1057 minutes watching video and doing the days work
- 195 minutes sorting out technology problems
I’m now falling even further behind – needing to spend maybe $27 to $97 plus time looking through all of the material.
My guess is that I’m now about 17 hours behind.
Plus I probably need to spend:
- $27 on blog graphics
- $54 on PLR (from 2 different sources)
- $87 on product graphics
- $10 on a product domain name
Total still to spend = $178.
No problem when I am more confident that I have chosen the right niche and product to get started with – but too much to waste.