Day 15 Thursday 3 May 2012 training demonstrates simple word processing skills leading on to editing a PLR document.
Nothing I can do until I have chosen my niche, product and PLR to edit.
For now I just watched the videos and listened to audio versions to find out what I need to do later.
Summary of time spent for the day:
- 5 minutes creating MP3 audio files
- 17 minutes listening to audio files while out walking
- 5 minutes making notes of days activities (to help me rinse and repeat later)
- 17 minutes watching videos and doing the days work including blog posts
- 0 minutes sorting out technology problems
Summary of time spent on One Month Mentor to date:
- 106 minutes creating MP3 audio files
- 213 minutes listening to audio files while out walking
- 287 minutes making notes of days activities (to help me rinse and repeat later)
- 1074 minutes watching video and doing the days work
- 195 minutes sorting out technology problems
I’m probably about 19 hours behind and need to spend about $178 to get up to date with John’s training.
If I was up to date the training would have taken me about 50 hours averaging about three and a half hours each day.