Day 16 Friday 4 May 2012 simply carries on editing eBook
Today it’s just more of the same – carry on editing and writing eBook
There’s not much I can do today becuase I still haven’t started writing or editing an eBook yet.
I’m really keen to learn John’s plan for monetizing the product and driving traffic before making the time and $ commitment to create my own eBook.
John suggested this could go on for another week – spending an hour or two each day.
Personally I like Jason Fladleins product creation idea of creating 1 product to provide 1 solution in one sitting of 2 hours.
And I’m realising the most important advantage Jason explained of no pressure.
If it sells great, if not it’s still as asset that can be used as a free offer or bonus.
It’s not that I doubt John’s plan can and does work for some people – but want to see more of his overall plan before deciding this will work for me.
At the moment I feel much more comfortable saving time and $ by substituting a product I have created in 2 hours and spent less than $20 on.
That way I could test out 10 niches and products in the time and cost of doing one.
For now I’ll keep going through John’s training each day and learning whatever he has to teach.
Summary of time spent for the day:
- 2 minutes creating MP3 audio files
- 3 minutes listening to audio files while out walking
- 0 minutes making notes of days activities (to help me rinse and repeat later)
- 3 minutes watching videos and doing the days work including blog posts
- 0 minutes sorting out technology problems
Summary of time spent on One Month Mentor to date:
- 108 minutes creating MP3 audio files
- 216 minutes listening to audio files while out walking
- 287 minutes making notes of days activities (to help me rinse and repeat later)
- 1077 minutes watching video and doing the days work
- 195 minutes sorting out technology problems
Now I’m probably around 21 hours behind and still need to spend about $178 to get up to date.