My biggest problem is not finishing things – so the last thing I want to do is keep buying shiny new object – but that’s exactly what I have just done, yet again.
The last thing I need is more videos to spend my time watching, but I’ve just paid $27 for Alex Jeffries “Millionaire Warrior” training course that others have paid $997 for.
If I have time, I’ll check it out, but I only really bought it using John Thornhills affiliate link to get $20,000 worth of bonuses from John.
There are so many bonuses, that I won’t have time to even check out most of them.
But the bonuses I really want are:
- promtion of my product on their blog worth $5k
- sales page and funnel critique worth $500
- 8 weeks of direct access to John’s office worth $4k
- Live mastermind session with John worth $500
- 10,000 visitors to my product worth at least $5k
What can I say, except thanks John – it really was a no brainer paying $27 for all of these bonuses.
I’m not sure if this means I’ll be able to ease up on my 16 hours days working online anytime soon – but it must dramatically improve my odds of success sooner rather than later.