Day 3 Saturday 21 April 2012 tasks involve creating 5 blog posts, registering with Google Adsense and ordering blog graphics.
Most of my time and effort today has been spent creating, editing and re-editing blog posts – taking almost 3 hours.
I’ve definitely wasted a good portion of this time looking for affiliate links created some time ago. Plus I need to improve my writing skills and cut down on the number of silly typos needing to be corrected.
I’ve not yet ordered any blog graphics – wanting to spend more time thinking about what I want to focus on – my Internet Marketing software products or wherever John plans to lead me. Doesn’t take much to get me prevaricating!
Luckily I already have an Adsense account – so nothing to do there.
Summary of time spent for the day:
- 10 minutes creating MP3 audio files
- 13 minutes listening to audio files while out walking
- 5 minutes making notes of days activities (to help me rinse and repeat later)
- 200 minutes watching videos and doing the days work
Summary of time spent on One Month Mentor to date:
- 30 minutes creating MP3 audio files
- 70 minutes listening to audio files while out walking
- 35 minutes making notes of days activities (to help me rinse and repeat later)
- 270 minutes watching video and doing the days work
Now that I’ve spent quite a bit of time on my blog, I’ve exported a copy of the content – to make sure I don’t lose it!
I’m off to London with my wife this evening – where our internet has been down for a few days. So it may be a day or two before I am able to update this blog